SALVIA DIVINORUM GUIDELINES
Do not underestimate Salvia Divinorum
Start with a low dose: check out Using.
Also check out the Safety section on this website for information on safe use of Salvia Divinorum
Common sense guidelines for using Salvia Divinorum
Below you'll find several really common sense guidelines when you are going to use Salvia Divinorum:
- NEVER USE Salvia Divinorum IF GUNS, KNIVES, OR OTHER DANGEROUS OBJECTS ARE WITHIN EASY REACH.
- NEVER DRIVE WHEN TAKING Salvia Divinorum.
- Choose the time and place of your Salvia Divinorum trip carefully. Privacy and safety are essential. Be very careful about heights, and open flames such as candles. Do not take Salvia Divinorum when you may be interrupted by phone calls, visits, pets, children, etc. Turn off your telephone and set your answering machine to silently record incoming calls. You can return the calls in a couple of hours once you are sober.
- Give thought to how much Salvia Divinorum you will take, and how you take it.
- After all Salvia Divinorum smoking material is safely out, lie down in bed, on a couch, or on a carpet. You are much safer lying down than you would be stumbling around. Stay put for the rest of the Salvia Divinorum trip. You can trip best with your eyes closed.
- Have a sitter (this is especially important if you are new to Salvia Divinorum, taking a high dose, smoking extract, or using a very strong delivery system such as vaporization).
- Volunteer to be a sitter for others doing a Salvia Divinorum trip.
- If you have mental health problems, don't take Salvia Divinorum without first discussing it with your therapist, or doctor.
- Practice and encourage responsible Salvia Divinorum use. Don't give Salvia Divinorum to minors, or to violent or unstable people. Don't share Salvia Divinorum with strangers. Know who you are giving it to and know why they want to use it. Why ask for trouble?
- Never take Salvia Divinorum while at work or in public. Keep it private. Salvia Divinorum is not for concerts. Salvia Divinorum is not for raves, Salvia Divinorum is not for parties.
- Do not mix Salvia Divinorum with alcohol. Avoid mixing Salvia Divinorum with other drugs. While experienced Salvia Divinorum users have experimented with combinations, these are not for Salvia Divinorum beginners, and are certainly riskier than just using Salvia Divinorum by itself.
- Be extra careful of flames (candles, lighters, fire, etc.) when using Salvia Divinorum.
- Be very careful about using vaporized extracts, vaporized leaves, or smoking extract enhanced Salvia Divinorum leaves. These require a sitter to be present. Chewing pruim or smoking leaves is much less likely to produce out of control behaviour than these are.
- Never use pure salvinorin unless you are equipped with an ultra-accurate balance that can weigh out doses measured in micrograms, and know exactly how much you can safely take. Even if you do meet these requirements, you still should have a sitter present.
4 November, 2006
(c) copyright 2006 www.salvia-divinorum.nl / ZunZimla - Claire